Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Be honest

I have a friend that lives about 20-30 minutes away. A damn good friend, who just happens to have a conservative wife. I enjoy talking with him, smoking-out with him and just hanging-out with him in general. We're close-friends, in my opinion. If his wife were to find-out he had a friend that was gay/LGBT, he'd probably end-up divorced - so we've always had to keep our friendship a secret. I have another buddy up in South Carolina that I always enjoyed chatting with and hanging-out with, when possible. His wife one time found-out the two of us were friends and that I was gay. She recently metaphorically "ripped him a new asshole" because she found-out that we were still friends after she had told him that he had better not talk to me again. Please, please, please don't try to tell me how "open-minded" conservative women are.

No comments:

Post a Comment