Saturday, November 28, 2020

Check thyself, straight-allies

A "straight-ally" once told me that I was a "redneck" & "must have been ashamed of being gay" because I wasn't "fabulous" and must "have a need to act butch". Just because I have longhair and a beard & don't have a perm or wear flannel over a dress doesn't mean I'm not a queer. Either way, your judgemental ass doesn't get to decide that for me, ya narcissistic "ally". You bragged about how many queer kids you "saved" - but I'll bet every single one of them had to fit your stereotypes or you rejected them for not being "fabulous-enough". She briefly went to my high-school & really thought she was "the punkest of the punk"... A mutual-friend assured me she has a "very selective and self-written narrative" for a memory.. Indicating she thinks much higher of herself than she truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment