Sunday, November 8, 2020

"Nice"

Because I believe in helping those that need help & taking-care of others like I would want them to do for others, people mistake me for being "nice". I'm not "nice". I can be a real asshole when instigated & when I feel I need to be. I believe in devouring the souls & very essence of fascists, extremist bigots, and the vapid shallow "beautiful people" that would ignore the atrocities around them and pretend that they do not exist.. I believe in tearing-down & destroying those who express apathy for other people, animals & forms of life. I believe in loving others & have a ravenous hunger to taste the flesh & blood of those that would willingly harm or discard others like disposable garbage. I prefer to think of myself as a monster that yearns to destroy monsters. I'm NOT "nice".

No comments:

Post a Comment