Monday, July 24, 2023

Small-town, huh?

I grew-up in a town of 850 people. I would bet my small-town is a Hell of a lot smaller than your's. I live in northeast Georgia mountains. I would bet much more rural area than you do. At the same time, I never felt the need to wax poetic about lynching blacks, killing queers or immigrants . My father hand built black-powder flint-lock muzzleloader guns. I never felt the need to brag about owning or threaten someone with it. I'm intelligent-enough to know nobody is coming for them (which people refuse to admit).  Nobody except the town's racists feared the Black Panthers. It was the hard-drug addicts that you had to watch for - and it's the same problem now. Please don't "inform" me about how I don't know any of this because I lived it. Quit lying & saying that you need a certain "Murica" back when it never went away. You don't need to raise Hell about how everyone is coming for you & your guns just because a little progress is happening socially & I think you'll find that the real problem is more the conservative meth-heads than Antifa or BLM. Have you ever even met anyone BLM or Antifa in that small town of your's?

No comments:

Post a Comment